Running out of space? No place to store your product? Stax can accommodate your short or long term production and storage.
- Dedicate valuable floor space to concentrate on your core business.
- Our flexible shipping hours provide JIT service.
- Save on labour and material handling and equipment costs.
- Our heated 100,000 sq ft warehouse provides a secure and controlled environment.
- Premises are fully sprinklered.
- Our “Clean Room” capability continually surpasses our clients’ requirements.
- We offer the flexibility and staffing to adapt to customized assembly and re-work at a moment’s notice.
- We are Controlled Goods Certified to warehouse military grade products in our secure facility.
- We have the flexibility to customize our environment to fit your needs.
We provide timely, cost effective sort solutions. Stax will work closely with you to ensure your production and timing requirements are met and quality is maintained.
Let Stax rework any products subject to quality concerns. Our experienced staff can provide accurate work and quick turnaround.
Let Stax handle your assembly, co-packing, re-packing, kitting and labeling needs freeing up time to concentrate on your core competencies, save space and labour costs. We are equipped to handle a variety of short and long-term assembly tasks performed to your standards. Inventory levels will be monitored by Stax and Stax is set-up for EDI.
Our experienced staff will work with you to find the right solution to your transportation needs. Stax will ensure your deliveries are on-time and on-budget.
Corrugated Goods Certification
Stax is certified by the Canadian Controlled Goods Directorate to warehouse controlled goods. We are authorized to examine, possess and transfer military grade material. The mandate of this program is to help strengthen Canada's defence trade controls. It falls within Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
Custom Corrugated Packaging and Container Products
Stax experienced staff members will work closely with you to design and produce a quality container that meets your unique requirements. Our staff have extensive experience in the container business including designing, developing and assembling customized bulk bins.
Stax has extensive experience assembly kits for one-time use and replenishment purposes. We consistently maintain a high degree of accuracy and meet our clients’ quality and production requirements.
Stax is set up to handle orders using Electronic Data Interface (EDI) to reduce costs and errors.
Stax is now an agent for packaging materials, sourcing the best packaging product at the best price for your packaging needs. You can rely on our experience in the packaging business to guide you towards the best packaging solutions for your business needs.